No Important Note
- If the configuration is exported or imported the new "default.cer" will now be copied as well.
- If the "Create Notes" mode was active when a signature capture process was started this mode remained active even if signatures were inserted in the document. If notes were then added to the document all signatures became invalid. The "Create notes" mode will now be left after signatures have been added to the document.
- Under some circumstances Radio-Buttons of a PDF-Document were not set to read only if a signature process was started (required by BiPRO). This bug has been fixed.
- If the first signature field was skipped and the signing process was aborted before signing the second signature field all form fields of the document remained read only. This bug has been fixed.
- Under some circumstances the viewer was not positioned at the top of the first page if a document was opened while automatically fitting to the page width or height. This bug has been fixed.
- Under some circumstances if a signature process was started directly out of the form mode the viewer did not scroll correctly to the first signature field. Also the zoom factor could be wrong. This bug has been fixed.
- The default certificate file shipped with the latest setup contained a wrong version number. Therefore the default.cer was not preselected for encrypting the biometric data.This bug has been fixed.