- If "signotec Content Signing" is used the thickness of the signature strokes does no longer depend on the height of the signature. Therefore the stroke thickness is more reliable.
- he automatic pad configuration will now display the pad configuration dialog as intended (instead of a misleading error message) in case the configured pad is disconnected but still more than one pad is connected.
- The new SignLib2 required some changes to the form mode of the pdf viewer. (See SignLib2 changes below for details.)
- Under some circumstances signoSign/2 did not get into the foreground after a document was "printed" to it using the "signotec PDF Creator". This bug has been fixed. In addition some old debug code and debug log entries have been removed.
SignLib2: Some bugs regarding the form mode have been fixed:
- Text fields using a standard font can now be filled with special chars.
- Two or more fields using the same name will now share the content again.
- Check Boxes and Radio Buttons are working as intended again.