signoSign/2 now has an integration for the new signoStorage service. This can be activated and configured in a new tab of the configuration dialog. The following functions then are enabled:
- Open a document from signoStorage. Therefore a new button has been added to the file menu and the toolbar.
- Save a document to signoStorage. Therefore a new button has been added to the file menu and the toolbar.
- Archive a document to signoStorage. Therefore the archive area of the document type administration has been enhanced accordingly.
- Define values for various meta data fields of signoStorage. This can be done in a new tab of the document type administration. For each field either a fixed text can be entered, placeholders can be used or any combination of these.
- The tooltip of the tab header of each opened document will indicate if the document is stored local (displaying the path as usual) or in signoStorage.
It is now possible to insert custom images in an unsigned PDF. This can be done in two ways:
- Manually using the already existing note feature. The dialog of this feature was enhanced accordingly.
- Automatically through the document type administration. For this a new area has been placed in the general tab of the document type administration dialog. The configured image will be inserted after opening the document.